Our Contact Information

Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Phone: (800) 893-4951

E-mail: info@toebrush.net

Podiatry News

Diabetic Toe Brush
Diabetic Toe Brush

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Karen Buenneke (Sunday, April 11 21 04:30 pm EDT)

I have had this toe brush before....it is great for keeping moisture out of the space between toes after a shower.

After time.....the brush did loosen from one end..but a glue gun did the trick!

I did get a new improved one however...a good selection of brushes in this kit!

• Brian S (Tuesday, January 12 21 07:02 pm EST)

Hi .. Do you post to Australia

• Denise Story (Friday, May 24 19 08:57 am EDT)

Can you purchase refill brushes?

• Natasha Jadusingh (Thursday, February 14 19 06:35 pm EST)

I meant toe brush or tooth brush!

• Natasha Jadusingh (Thursday, February 14 19 06:27 pm EST)

wow!!! what an amazing product!!! my husband and I use the toothbrush everyday!!!! it is a great product for anyone young or old!!! we have had this older over a year and it is built so strong!! I have also bought the toe brush for Christmas a d birthdays for my family and they love it!!! I reccomend the Morrison toe brush to everyone!!!!

• Sabina (Thursday, February 14 19 06:15 pm EST)

Just want you to know that I am diabetic. I have been using Tony's Toe Beush for the past 2 years. I am very please with the results that I get from this wonderful product.

• Tracey Jones (Sunday, March 18 18 12:25 am EDT)

I heard from a friend that I should try the Morrison toe brush ,so i had to buy one, He said I would not be disappointed.

• XB (Tuesday, August 22 17 12:53 am EDT)

Just received. As expected HOWEVER, they mail it to you in the same packaging you would buy it in at the store. Fully visible to everyone. NO discression at all. Not as long as shown in tge video. But does work as necessary.

• Dacia (Sunday, May 07 17 12:33 pm EDT)

Since the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very quickly
    it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

• TJ (Tuesday, January 15 13 11:15 am EST)

This toe brush changed my life.

• Susie (Sunday, September 16 12 09:23 pm EDT)

What a great Idea. I dont know a single person that dose not have stinky feet!!! everyone can use one of theese would make great Christmas presents for the people that have everything!!! Love it

• Roy (Wednesday, January 11 12 09:21 pm EST)

As a golfer, I use it in the shower daily. The Morrison Toe Brush helps keep my feet from ongoing athletes foot. It works the best and the most natural product. All althetes showed buy and try this
    product... you will not be dissapointed.

• Natasha (Wednesday, January 11 12 09:18 pm EST)

OMG!!!! What an awesome product!!! It helps me so much with my grandma in the shower. She loves it and so do I!! What an awesome invention and a assett to have in the home.

• Bonnie (Thursday, November 17 11 09:31 am EST)

Great to see you up and running. This is a wonderful product and I can definitely see the advantage of owning one.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Morrison Toe Brush LLC.