Our Contact Information

Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Phone: (800) 893-4951

E-mail: info@toebrush.net

Podiatry News

Diabetic Toe Brush
Diabetic Toe Brush

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Denise Story (Friday, May 24 19 08:57 am EDT)

Can you purchase refill brushes?

• Natasha Jadusingh (Thursday, February 14 19 06:35 pm EST)

I meant toe brush or tooth brush!

• Natasha Jadusingh (Thursday, February 14 19 06:27 pm EST)

wow!!! what an amazing product!!! my husband and I use the toothbrush everyday!!!! it is a great product for anyone young or old!!! we have had this older over a year and it is built so strong!! I have also bought the toe brush for Christmas a d birthdays for my family and they love it!!! I reccomend the Morrison toe brush to everyone!!!!

• Sabina (Thursday, February 14 19 06:15 pm EST)

Just want you to know that I am diabetic. I have been using Tony's Toe Beush for the past 2 years. I am very please with the results that I get from this wonderful product.

• Tracey Jones (Sunday, March 18 18 12:25 am EDT)

I heard from a friend that I should try the Morrison toe brush ,so i had to buy one, He said I would not be disappointed.

• XB (Tuesday, August 22 17 12:53 am EDT)

Just received. As expected HOWEVER, they mail it to you in the same packaging you would buy it in at the store. Fully visible to everyone. NO discression at all. Not as long as shown in tge video. But does work as necessary.

• seo plugin (Tuesday, May 23 17 02:55 am EDT)

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. <a href="http://www.SEORankingLinks.xyz">Seo Plugin</a>

• Dacia (Sunday, May 07 17 12:33 pm EDT)

Since the admin of this website is working, no hesitation very quickly
    it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

• TJ (Tuesday, January 15 13 11:15 am EST)

This toe brush changed my life.

• Susie (Sunday, September 16 12 09:23 pm EDT)

What a great Idea. I dont know a single person that dose not have stinky feet!!! everyone can use one of theese would make great Christmas presents for the people that have everything!!! Love it

• Roy (Wednesday, January 11 12 09:21 pm EST)

As a golfer, I use it in the shower daily. The Morrison Toe Brush helps keep my feet from ongoing athletes foot. It works the best and the most natural product. All althetes showed buy and try this
    product... you will not be dissapointed.

• Natasha (Wednesday, January 11 12 09:18 pm EST)

OMG!!!! What an awesome product!!! It helps me so much with my grandma in the shower. She loves it and so do I!! What an awesome invention and a assett to have in the home.

• Bonnie (Thursday, November 17 11 09:31 am EST)

Great to see you up and running. This is a wonderful product and I can definitely see the advantage of owning one.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Morrison Toe Brush LLC.